I have listed several resources to get your brand in the forefront of people’s minds. The more places you are, the more people are likely to find you.

Create a profile at the following professional Services:

• Facebook Pages – http://www.facebook.com/pages/
• Facebook – http://www.facebook.com
• Twitter – http://www.twitter.com
• LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com
• MySpace – http://www.myspace.com
• BeBo – http://www.bebo.com

Create a  video or audio clip and  post it on your website or blog.  Video/Audio: VIDEO IS POWERFUL AND PRODUCTIVE!!

• Vimeo – http://vimeo.com/
•YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/
• Audacity – http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
• Wavosaur – http://www.wavosaur.com/


Blogging:

• Blogger  — Web-based & Free
• Wordpress.org — Web-based & Free (If you are looking for corporate branding use WordPress.org)
Moveable Type
• WordPress.com
• Typepad
Posterous — Web-based & Free Microblog
• Tumblr — Web-based & Free Microblog
• Squarespace.com — Web-based, $12 a month

Social news websites are an excellent way to disseminate ideas and attract attention, traffic and links.

Ezine Articles – There is a formula for capturing your target market’s attention: Make sure 75% of the of the article is interesting content and use the other 25% to promote your business.

• Ezine – http://ezinearticles.com/
• Digg – http://digg.com/
• Sphinn – http://sphinn.com/
• Self Growth – http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles.html
• Ezine Directory – http://www.ezine-dir.com/ Promote your e-zine article here

Press releases:
• Free Press Release – http://www.free-press-release.com/
• PR Web Press Release – http://www.prwebdirect.com/
• PRLog Press Release – http://www.prlog.org/

Podcasts and teleseminars:
• iTunes Podcasts – http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/

Advertise: – FOR FREE!

• Yelp – http://www.yelp.com/
•  A LikeList – http://www.alikelist.com/
• Craigslist – http://www.craigslist.org/

Photo sites:
• Flickr – http://www.flickr.com/
• Twtitpic – http://twitpic.com/
• Photobucket – http://photobucket.com/
• Picasa – http://picasa.google.com/mac/
• Smug Mug – http://www.smugmug.com/

Start your very own Internet Radio Channel
• Blog Talk Radio – http://www.blogtalkradio.com/
• Talk Shoe – http://www.talkshoe.com/
• Boomer Authority Network – http://boomerauthority.ning.com

Get an alert every time someone does a search for your name and/or company or industry
Google Alerts – http://www.google.com/alerts/

Google offers free analytics for your website, FB Page, Blog, etc.
Google Analytics – http://www.google.com/analytics/

What tools do you use?
If you enjoyed this article, please subscribe to my feed and share it on your favorite social/bookmarking site. Thanks!
Phyllis Garland - Garland Web Design & Development