Quick & Easy: WordPress Express
Build your WordPress website in 3 hours.
Don’t have time for a full-day workshop to learn how to build your website? In this three-hour, one-on-one training course, not only will you learn all the steps to build a professional, functional website, but you’ll also gain the knowledge you need to manage and embellish it in the future. Whether you elect to attend this workshop in Phyllis’ office, one-on-one in your place of business OR via Skype/GoToMeeting, your WordPress website will be up and running in just three hours!
In addition to the WordPress training and personal assistance, you’ll also receive WordPress updates and ongoing support and mentoring to help you maintain and manage your website in the future.
After you’ve scheduled a date for your training, we’ll begin preparing for your session by sending you some questions. Your answers will tell us more about your unique needs and your business, enabling us to help you build a website that not only looks good, but offers all of the tools and amenities you’ll need.
During your three-hour training, we’ll work with you as you build your website, providing hands-on assistance every step of the way. Then we’ll walk you through WordPress, teaching you how to use its many tools and functions to enhance and manage your website.
Your investment is only $397.00
- 3 hours of personalized website building & training
- 85-page online WordPress manual
- access to 40+ video WordPress tutorials
- a premium WordPress theme either Avada or Woothemes
- installation of premium plugins including Gravity Forms & Yoast SEO
- one-hour follow up consultation via phone
It’s for you, if:
- You want to get your site up as quickly as possible.
- You have some technical experience/savvy.
- You have some ideas about what you’d like on your website.
Reserve your spot in three easy ways: Call 650.548.9597, email Phyllis today or use the online form below. If you have any questions about the courses, please don’t hesitate to contact Phyllis.
- Time to answer a pre-class questionnaire on your business and what you’d like in your site.
- Bring logo, web content, images, videos, or anything else you would like to have on your website.
- Bringing A laptop computer or a notebook to take lots of notes (pen or pencils)
- Having a Basic knowledge of the Internet
“Phyllis consulted with me initially for three hours to gather information and improve her understanding of the key messaging and branding concepts critical for attracting new consulting clients to Keystone Business Group. I was impressed by the way she had prepared prior to our meeting and then how she worked with me during the session which allowed her to suggest ‘real-time’ ideas and edits…some of which remain on the current version of the site. — Phyllis brought not only her Word Press expertise to re-craft Keystone Business Group’s previous version of our website but also her creative and enthusiastic involvement that resulted in an informative, well constructed and visually appealing site. A fundamentally key aspect of her professionalism and integrity “after the sale” is her responsiveness regarding incorporating changes and answering questions. You should consider Phyllis Garland as your ‘go to person’ for your Word Press needs.”