Fun & Affordable: WordPress, No Stress!Build your WordPress website in a Day
Start out with a blank screen, end the day with a new site! Even if you’re a brand-newbie, you can get your site up in one day!
Everything you need to know is included in this one-day WordPress course, which is offered in an easy-to-understand, hands-on environment.
This interactive course provides tips and tricks to help you add interest and appeal, as well as ways to increase visibility and exposure.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Have the knowledge, tools and ability to easily create your own WordPress website
- Post your first blog article
- Manage your website’s content and comments
- Input video, images, and graphics into your website
- Use SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and social media to promote your website and increase traffic
- Effectively use themes, plugins, and widgets to add interest and functionality
- Integrate and network with others, building your brand and business
Tickets for this content-rich event are only $297.00. Register early and receive $50.00 off the general admission ticket price. Your investment is covered by our 100% no-fuss, money-back guarantee.
- Access to 30+ WordPress video tutorials conveniently located on your WordPress dashboard
- 85-page Online WordPress Book
- Installation of Gravity Forms (Value $39.00) Build and publish your customized forms in just minutes
- Installation of a premium WordPress theme if needed – A $80.00 Value
- 30-Day email support following the workshop
- WordPress 101: What is WordPress
- Setting up a WordPress website in 15 short minutes
- Demystifying the WordPress dashboard
- Understanding the navigation bar
- How to format posts
- Adding links
- Creating interest by inserting and embedding images, video, and audio
- Tag! You’re it! Why it’s important to tag and categorize each post—and how to tag to increase traffic
- Understanding permalinks
- Monitoring and moderating comments
- Spam is a four-letter word—how to prevent it
- Overview of plugins
- Improving the functionality of your website with plugins and widgets
- The top 10 WordPress plugins, what they do, and how to use them
- Installing plugins
- Crash course in SEO—what is it, why you need it, and how to get the best results
- URL’s: Increasing click-through rates with “pretty” ones
It’s for you, if:
- You’re a WordPress newbie.
- You learn best in a class setting.
- You appreciate the support of others who are at your level.
- You’d like feedback for your ideas from the group.
- Bringing a laptop computer or a notebook to take lots of notes (pen or pencils)
- Having Basic knowledge of the Internet
Fantastic WordPress workshop with an amazing instructor!! I can’t believe Phyllis was able to cover so much content in a day, but she did it. Not only that, but she answered everyone’s questions and we all received personal attention. I highly recommend this workshop for anyone that wants to learn about WordPress – you will NOT be sorry!! 5 Stars!!
“Five stars for this workshop! Phyllis is an excellent instructor and very experienced with all aspects of WordPress. I appreciated the thoroughness of her lesson plan, her relaxed but focused teaching style, and the handouts she provided. Whether you’re a beginner or more experienced, you’ll come away with increased knowledge and confidence to move forward with building and maintaining your WordPress site.”
“OMG what a great workshop. I am NOT at all tech savvy. Plus I arrived late due to unexpected circumstances. Phyllis was a patient and thorough teacher. I walked away ready to complete and launch my website. She had great tips and hands on, LIVE experience.”
“Phyllis did a wonderful job at demystifying Word Press. She also gave us great SEO tips and tricks. I promise to update my blog more than once a year!”
“This workshop is a great way to learn about WordPress. Phyllis is a very good instructor and certainly knows her material. I learned many valuable tools I can apply to my website.”
“Phyllis Garland’s ‘Learn WordPress in a Day’ class was excellent. I am not a technologically savvy person, but I came away from the class feeling that I could do it – start creating posts and pages for my website. Phyllis took the intimidation and mystery out of setting up my own website and getting it optimized for Google and the search engines. I would, highly recommend this class. Thanks again!”
“Phyllis Garland’s teaching demeanor is excellent as she interactively surveys the needs of the group to her instructional delivery! In particular Phyllis made sure to encourage us to email her with our continuing questions as we move forward in our WordPress practice.”
“The workshop was fantastic! I walked into the class not knowing a thing about WordPress or setting up a website. I left not only knowing how to set up a site, but how to begin manipulating content and website security. Phyllis stands behind her teaching by allowing continued email contact beyond the class. It was a truly valuable day.”
“Excellent! I would give it 10 Stars, but I can only give it a 5! If you’re wanting to learn WordPress this is the class for you! Phyllis was an excellent instructor! I learned a lot and came away feeling that I can actually do something in WordPress.”
“‘WordPress in a Day’ provided me with huge benefit. Phyllis somehow managed to respond to individual needs, while at the same time, delivering a thorough overview of what it takes to build a website. I knew a bit about WordPress before, but feel extremely confident AFTER this very well organized and thoughtfully delivered training. Highly recommended.”
“That was great! I walked out with a lot knowledge and a WordPress website in shape! Thanks very much Phyllis!”
SHORT ON TIME? CHECK THIS OUT